View Single Post
Old 10-01-2016, 10:23 PM   #440
emmydogud
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: FIFA 17 OS Community Sliders

I'm in the same boat as you extremeskins. I play Be A Pro with just my one guy.
WC/15 min/manual or semi. Had incredible difficulty getting any scoring with Set 2, either for myself or cpu, just one goal in four games.

Ran a test with the computer playing itself, without my input, so basically 11-on-10. Portugal against Netherlands. First game with modified Set 1 sliders, 1-1 draw, Portugal with 20 shots to my 4. Ran same matchup with Set 2 sliders, 0-0 draw, Portugal with 5 shots to my 3.

So I'm going to stick with tweeking Set 1. With my input the number of shots will even out. However with 20 shots Portugal should have scored 1 or 2 more goals, so will fiddle with cpu shot error and shot speed. I tried GK ability at 45 and for both teams he started making mistakes, like on a goal kick kicking it straight to an opponent (and that's how I got the lone goal in those 4 games of Set 2). So now I have GK ability at 47 and I haven't seen any further dumb plays.

A biggie, had to knock down injuries to 3/1. At 25/25 I was getting hit with 2 injuries a season each of 3-5 week duration. Even at 5/3, it was still hitting me with a 3 week injury within 10 games played. Would be no fun simming so much of every season.

Last edited by emmydogud; 10-01-2016 at 10:48 PM. Reason: edit