View Single Post
Old 10-02-2016, 11:30 AM   #482
Sarezar
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: FIFA 17 OS Community Sliders

Hi

I have played two seasons. Half a season on default (too easy). Half a season with your set No2 (too easy). And a full season with my own settings (still easy but better). I have a few things to share (no, I won't be complaining about how easy the game is )

- For the first season, NOTHING would fix bursting. After I became comfortable with the game, I realised what you were saying about how big a problem this is. I even played with 50/51 speed and 50/52 acceleration and could still burst. (However, I could win easily even when I deliberately avoided bursting)

- While trying to fix bursting, I tried these values:
Height: 100
Length: 40
Width: 0
CPU Marking: 78
Speed 47/48
Acceleration 50/50
Full back positioning: 1/1

With these, it created a very solid midfield and it was impossible to burst, or more like I could burst a little bit but didn't actually create any space or a chance. UNTIL I could eventually manage to get to the end of the pitch. When I reach the opponents end from the wings, the CPU stops marking me and let's me cut inside (without bursting). I found that very odd, so I tried with your settings and with all on default but it looks like this happens regardless. This is a separate issue to bursting. So, these settings helped A LOT to block me from bursting in midfield but didn't fix the issue of the game being easy. (PS. The 100/40/0 H/L/W values are really fun, I recommend them for anyone who likes a compact midfield)

- So, after giving up on fixing bursting, I finished the last games of the first season and moved on to the next (I finished first in the Dutch League and won the Europa League in the first season). So, I decided the game is too easy and changed loads of settings in favour of the CPU (I won't list them as this isn't the point). However, the weirdest thing happened. I can no longer burst! The game just like it had done in FIFA 16 (I had forgotten about it) increased the difficulty of the CPU, probably because of my results. Bear in mind that my team was much stronger in the second season, yet the game is much much more difficult now (I still have many values in favour of the CPU but I can't burst any more) The AI marks tightly and if I am about to burst away, it will tackle. If I manage to get to the end of the wing, it won't let me get passed as easily. It is actually quite difficult to do so. (Unless I play with a much much weaker side)

- In the second season, the CPU could also burst passed me, which I found hilarious (With same pace settings)

Has anyone else managed to play a full season (or more?) to report back if the game plays differently?

(PS. If anyone else finds Legendary too easy, I am happy to share some thoughts/values)