View Single Post
Old 10-02-2016, 12:05 PM   #483
Rachel93
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: FIFA 17 OS Community Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvertonianSteeler
I tried a women's match the other day and in some ways it felt better than the mens game. Can't put my finger on what exactly but there was just something different about it (in a good way). Don't know if maybe it is coded differently but it is worth trying.
Yeah I think they made completely different player models which move very differently, and just feel very different to the men. You can really feel how comparatively light the women are, which is a nice touch. I actually agree with Matt's comment about the women's football feeling more like PES, but I don't think the men's football should be changed - the men's football on Fifa feels like men's football - much heavier faster players, more physical - and the women's feels like women's - light, agile players and slow tactical build up play. The reason I think PES feels more like women's football on Fifa is because PES really doesn't deal with player weight very well - EVERY player feels pretty light and agile, which is very unrealistic. That's what I think anyway.

Annoyingly, only two new women's teams were added this year, bringing the total to just 14. Kind of makes me wonder why they went to the trouble of getting the physics right if they weren't planning to do anything with it..