View Single Post
Old 10-03-2016, 04:36 PM   #15
Sturzinator
Pro

OVR: 6
Re: Rant with a question

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmashMan
This topic was created out of CPU usage of a fake FG, so let's focus on that. How many have you had happen to you? I'm specifically interested in the ratio of fakes to games played showing that they are programmed to run at an extraordinarily high rate.

My original point was more about the AI play calling late in the game. It just so happens the play call was the fake FG. It has always been a sore spot and IMO has yet again regressed for M17. It was better in the last two years and took a step back again this year.

No NFL OC makes that play call in that situation and expects to keep his job.

I won't speak to the personal observed frequency of the kick blocks or fakes, as I have yet to see these as a problem. There have, however, been several threads in the past about these occurring much more frequently than one would statistically expect. Maybe it was subdued post tuner?

What I can tell you is that I have yet to play a single game where there is not at least one strip sack for either side, often returned for a TD. This is way overblown. EA has taken an uncommon "oh wow" moment and made it an every game mundane occurrence. It's to the point where I go into each game expecting to see 1-3 of these happen throughout.

It is as bothersome to see the CPU QB fumble it as it is my own.

Hopefully it will get patched up.
Advertisements - Register to remove