View Single Post
Old 10-07-2016, 12:49 AM   #2524
runsondunkin
Rookie

runsondunkin's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Okay so I just started a bear's franchise and uploaded your new sauce set. All-Pro the 100 speed threshold and fast gameplay. The first game was a complete blowout by me but I ignored those results and play second game against the Eagles.

My first impressions were not good. I was getting beat but beat unrealistically. Players like Josh huff were catching 5 yard hitch routes and getting blasted without dropping the ball. CPU was not driving anything and Carson Wentz was 11 for 13 to start. He did miss a couple deep third down throws. The bears are pretty bad so I wasn't totally upset. I just feel as though guys like huff ( especially as an eagles fan) shouldn't be able to possession catch like that.

I didn't make any roster adjustments as I want to know what difficulty would be like with the team as it is. Obviously when I start my connected franchise with the other users that will be the case but a baseline had to be set.

The running game was pretty good. I run a lot of zone and stretch and the reults werent crazy. I used J. Bell and not Langford. I didnt touch the depth chart.

Ill post some stats as this game was so strange but yet kinda interesting.

PASSING
Carson Wentz 25 for 30 254 2 TDs 1 INt
J. Cutler 20-39 177 yards 2 Tds 1 Ints (lots of drops) (mostly by bad recievers on the bears)

Comments- Carson cooled down when the cpu rushing game came on but that also made me feel like I was about to get blown out. I get playing tho and in the fourth I ran plan single LB blitz and he threw the ball to the one on one coverage to DGB and my corner popped it out straight up and the saftey made the pick. Huge play and the first forced turnover by my team.

RUSHING
Ryan Mathews 19att for 89 yards 1 fumb
Sproles 4att 13 yards 1 td

J. Bell 17 for 90yards 1td, 1fumb (on a reception)
Langford had 3 carries for decent gains but 3 holding calls so he got no love

qbs- carson ran a read option for 4 yards
Cuttler statline shows 7 rushes for -1 yards.... idk why (unless counting sacks)

Dont feel like listing receiving stats but i was dissapointed in all of my recievers and would probably make moves in a real cfm. I will not that the eagles terrible corners left Alshon Jeffrey one on one ALOT and Cuttler would overthrow. Be sacked. or the Corner would rip the ball out. Only one huge DPI call on eric rowe really made a it seem like Alshon helped lol

Defensive
SACKS
Eagles had 3 Sacks Nothing cheesy here. They have a great DL and I felt them.

I only got one sack on wentz. He threw quickly and effectively and the bears secondary is not good.

Pressure-
There was times when I would rush 4 and play zone and wentz had forever.... the way the birds playing right now I guess I can see that but I would probably adjust my Dline and add some real pass rushers or change the scheme.

I felt the pressure quite a bit. I like to read the pocket and slide around to make those 3rd or 4th reads but I really was only able to do this once.

INTs and pass coverage
Eagles had 1. (deep ball in 1v1 coverage)
I had one really cool one mentioned earlier

Fumbles
I had 2- one was a QB that i recovered. Bell lost a fumble on a check down catch

Birds had one HUGE fumble. 4th quarter just after I milked the clock and scored for my comeback... I left them with 1:11 and 1 timeout. They ran all verts and Mathews runs his little dunk out route... hes wide upen ... gets the first and crosses the 50.... 4 bears hit him at once and the ball pops out. My heart jumped and the scrum began and then randomly the ball flew out of the pile into the open field and a Bear fell on it.

Thats how the game ended.

Great game. I wanted to lose but the second half saw mathews running the ball terribly. he had 92 in the first half and ended with 89 yards and that huge fumble. I was run blitzing because I was over getting the ball shoved down my throat. I think that my only complaints is the lack of drops by the CPU but i think better defenders would help. Nothing unrealistic happened and im glad i ignored the results of my week 1 game.

Last thing- I noticed a punt error that definitely effected this game. The CPU punter was kicked low flat punts only going about 30-40 yards.... one time it helped them pinning me at the one (i was so impressed) the next 3 times it gave me great field position. Idk how to address that and its kinda gamebreaking. I may have someone from my league sign on and try these as a beta tester before we start the big league.