View Single Post
Old 10-07-2016, 02:03 AM   #1266
Sajiky
Rookie

Sajiky's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Armor & Swords Madden 17 Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders

Hey I got a question for users of this set. I do use this slider set, and find almost all of it to be awesome, but I have one slider I have to significantly deviate from. That is the Pass Block slider.

I have the cpu pass block down to 15 in order to get close to realistic amount of sacks, and I play Denver so Von Miller alone should get tons not to mention the other great rushers on the team, (well mostly just Ware and Wolfe in the Madden universe). With Pass Block set to 50 I seriously doubt Miller (with 99 Finesse) could even get double digits over a season. That would be either with me using him, me using someone else, or even simulated. Another (separate unrelated to the sliders, problem) is how Wolfe with his 89 Power Rush easily gets more then Miller.

As far as user Pass Block I'm all the way down to 5 to really ever get sacked myself at all, and most of those actually come if I try to play action in a goal line stand. Getting sacked even in the most obvious passing situation really only happens if I am unbelievably slow making a decision on where to go with the ball. I'm actually probably going to try dropping it to 0 next.

So is my situation some kind of odd anomaly? Cause if so I sure can't figure out what would be causing it.

I'm not trying to complain, between your gameplay sliders, Tdawgs XP sliders, and Maddens significant improvements this year, I am easily having the greatest franchise experience I have ever had with Madden (I freaking love the "play significant moments" gameplay option to get more seasons in). I'm just really curious as to why that one slider seems to need to be significantly different for me.

Last edited by Sajiky; 10-07-2016 at 02:08 AM.