View Single Post
Old 10-12-2016, 04:14 PM   #3093
MvPeterson2828
MVP

MvPeterson2828's Arena

OVR: 0
Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
There's dropped passes all the time by elite WRs. I personally don't like gurnateed catching all the time, I like suspense. Even the best of the best make mistakes here and there. It's also to limit the effectiveness of catching in traffic because when guys hear footsteps coming they lose concentration preparing for a big hit or they get lit up and shouldn't come down with it. It also limits the deep ball from being overpowered. Let the ratings take affect. If a player is good enough rating wise he's gonna make the catches, you don't want 3rd string WRs coming in playing like their Julio Jones or Aj Green, at least I don't. Higher it to whatever you want but I like it where it's at on all sets.

42-45 where I would keep it. I still see drops at 45. I just wasn't liking 6 to 8 a game. That was my only pet peeve. I am monitoring this though. If 45 I only see like 2, then I'm gonna put it back. So far I'm running with your OP besides catching 45 and interceptions to 37 a piece. Digging it though. These are definitely something I'm sticking with.

1-5 with the browns now.[emoji24] lost another that I could have pulled a upset over the titans but RG3 decided to overthrow Coleman on a post and pick six. Time to play the 4-2 bengals

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk