Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-12-2016, 02:16 PM   #3089
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MvPeterson2828
I know the pain. Could have beat the redskins if Gordon didn't drop this deep bomb for a TD and Coleman. The frustration was real lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MVPeterson....I am wondering what set you are using and if it still gives you the challenge that All-Madden did (unless you are using his All-Madden). I am just having a tough time going to All Pro, so curious on your thoughts.
Old 10-12-2016, 02:26 PM   #3090
MVP

MvPeterson2828's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by spboden
MVPeterson....I am wondering what set you are using and if it still gives you the challenge that All-Madden did (unless you are using his All-Madden). I am just having a tough time going to All Pro, so curious on your thoughts.

I am using his 'Secret sauce' set. It gives me the challenge I'm looking for. I wasn't sure that it would because it was all-pro and this year all pro I could get beat the CPU around. But so far with his set I am 1-4 on the year and I been spanked a few times by the CPU. I still use spotlight, shading receivers, fake blitz and all that stuff like I was on all-madden. I think his secret sauce is like a all-madden kinda set. Provides a solid challenge if you don't nano blitz and abuse the CPU.

Old 10-12-2016, 04:08 PM   #3091
All Star

Flazko's Arena

There's dropped passes all the time by elite WRs. I personally don't like gurnateed catching all the time, I like suspense. Even the best of the best make mistakes here and there. It's also to limit the effectiveness of catching in traffic because when guys hear footsteps coming they lose concentration preparing for a big hit or they get lit up and shouldn't come down with it. It also limits the deep ball from being overpowered. Let the ratings take affect. If a player is good enough rating wise he's gonna make the catches, you don't want 3rd string WRs coming in playing like their Julio Jones or Aj Green, at least I don't. Higher it to whatever you want but I like it where it's at on all sets.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-12-2016, 04:12 PM   #3092
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Even at 42 I see Odell and dez coming down with spectacular catches in double coverage . The catching attribute should matter in my opinion, guys who have a 77 catch should play like it and not be assisted. The WR slider setting is also to counter the interception slider to get good DB/WR interactions / animations.

Last edited by Flazko; 10-12-2016 at 04:14 PM.
Old 10-12-2016, 04:14 PM   #3093
MVP

MvPeterson2828's Arena

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
There's dropped passes all the time by elite WRs. I personally don't like gurnateed catching all the time, I like suspense. Even the best of the best make mistakes here and there. It's also to limit the effectiveness of catching in traffic because when guys hear footsteps coming they lose concentration preparing for a big hit or they get lit up and shouldn't come down with it. It also limits the deep ball from being overpowered. Let the ratings take affect. If a player is good enough rating wise he's gonna make the catches, you don't want 3rd string WRs coming in playing like their Julio Jones or Aj Green, at least I don't. Higher it to whatever you want but I like it where it's at on all sets.

42-45 where I would keep it. I still see drops at 45. I just wasn't liking 6 to 8 a game. That was my only pet peeve. I am monitoring this though. If 45 I only see like 2, then I'm gonna put it back. So far I'm running with your OP besides catching 45 and interceptions to 37 a piece. Digging it though. These are definitely something I'm sticking with.

1-5 with the browns now. lost another that I could have pulled a upset over the titans but RG3 decided to overthrow Coleman on a post and pick six. Time to play the 4-2 bengals

Old 10-12-2016, 04:30 PM   #3094
Pro

mathey270's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
Agreed that's why I left all settings as on OP and had a hard fought 13-6 game using sauce

Sent from my E6782 using Tapatalk
Old 10-12-2016, 04:30 PM   #3095
Rookie

Do you guys think the chiefs would be a fun franchise team ? My favorite team is the lions but I don't like using them in cfm I've used them so much if I do I would fire Caldwell and bring in a 3-4 defensive scheme coach and put ziggy ansah at outside lineback
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-12-2016, 04:41 PM   #3096
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kylej003
Do you guys think the chiefs would be a fun franchise team ? My favorite team is the lions but I don't like using them in cfm I've used them so much if I do I would fire Caldwell and bring in a 3-4 defensive scheme coach and put ziggy ansah at outside lineback
I'm between Chiefs , Browns, Bills and Titans for teams I Wana try a second franchise with. I might just stick with my main one with my Cowboys.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »