Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-12-2016, 05:52 PM   #3097
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
I'm between Chiefs , Browns, Bills and Titans for teams I Wana try a second franchise with. I might just stick with my main one with my Cowboys.
I'm liking the chiefs because you got Peters who is a franchise type player to build around as well as some weapons like berry and Houston and a couple guys on d line and for the offense it just needs a lot. Travis Kelce can stay but Charles and smith I don't see in the future and the o line needs rebuilding as well as derrick Johnson and Tampa hali are getting old and will start to regress so you will have to draft some rookies to bring up
Old 10-12-2016, 05:57 PM   #3098
MVP

MvPeterson2828's Arena

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Secret sauce set is the real deal! Lost 14-38 to the bengals. Man AJ green destroyed my defense and so did Bernard rushing for 268 yards. Total 560 offensive yards from the bengals. I had no answers for the bengals. This game was nothing but realistic I just got beat horribly. Next I play the 6-1 jets. This isn't getting any easier lol.

I am thinking to start Kessler. See if he can do anything at all. RG3 just good with his legs and his slow development won't make him a franchise QB I want. Definitely first year I'll be addressing the defense. Defense wins games they say. Might as well rebuild around a strong defense

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 10-12-2016, 06:09 PM   #3099
Rookie

Are you using any of your own tweaks ?
Old 10-12-2016, 06:14 PM   #3100
All Star

Flazko's Arena

I could have sworn on my notifications I saw someone ask a question about using "Very Fast" game speed. I can't find the question so maybe it was deleted but to answer that question anyways, I would not use Very Fast, it will throw the sliders off tremendously and personally I don't think it's a good game speed to use. It's not good to give your players cocaine. I feel like I'm playing NFL Blitz when I've tried that game speed. Lol
Old 10-12-2016, 07:01 PM   #3101
Banned

Flazko, are your sliders post patch? The patch through off a lot of guys sliders.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-12-2016, 07:04 PM   #3102
Pro

mathey270's Arena

Just beat browns with ravens 23-6. OP sauce set no changes. Crowell was tough to stop but I managed to keep him to 92 yards. Rg3 racked up 290 threw the air but their offense stalled in red zone and settled for field goals. I couldn't get anything going offensively in the first half. Second half I made adjustments and become a throw to set up the run team. Bingo that was the ticket and I put up 20 points in second half to take control of game. Two late turnovers by browns sealed the deal.

Sent from my E6782 using Tapatalk
Old 10-12-2016, 07:49 PM   #3103
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by giants76
Flazko, are your sliders post patch? The patch through off a lot of guys sliders.
Yes they are. It says right there in each slider section. "(Post Patch #2)"
Old 10-12-2016, 07:52 PM   #3104
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Just a tip for those who want it a little more challenging, make sure you have On Field Visual Feedback set to OFF.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »