Old 10-13-2016, 12:48 PM   #1237
SteelD34KC
Banned

SteelD34KC's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Charter04's Madden 17 All Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by cable guy
Tried out all-pro last night. I kept lowering my qb acc to the point of 5 as well. I saw pretty much no difference. With Dak. I'm hoping there is a difference when I start the game again. Because I have been doing my own sliders for over 10 years. And you usually see something in game. If you change one thing. Seems like it always takes a few plays. Imo. This was at end of game, so I'm hoping my 77 rated qb is not pinpoint on target every single throw. With qb acc slider at 5.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Ive got QB ACC for player down to 15. I moved Braxton Miller to QB, has 83 THP, and low 70s accuracy in every category. I definitly see a big difference then when I had someone like Dak or Wentz etc.

Balls float, overthrown, underthrown etc. The problem is even with pass react and pass D at 100 the CPU basically lets me complete underneath stuff. So I get 80% or better most games through the first 3 sometimes 4 quarters.

That being said, Im more concerned with the fact that at 100 react and defense for both sides the CPU CB's/Safeties are magnets on your players. While the players corners are 5 to 10 yards off the WR on EVERY SINGLE ROUTE no matter the ratings.