View Single Post
Old 10-14-2016, 01:33 AM   #3249
Flazko
All Star

Flazko's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kylej003
Is romo still gonna have his job ? Would you like to have him back hahaha
Yes. And I've always used the "if it ain't broke don't fix it mentality" but I also don't believe in players losing their jobs to injury only to poor performance. As much as romo has battled over the years, he don't deserve it. Yes Dak is playing good, making underneath throws, taking care of the ball but he knows it's still Romo's team. It's good to finally have a nice back up, we were horrible without romo. He's gonna come back in two weeks vs Philly but I personally think that we should wait til Dak does bad and then let romo play because it'll be less pressure on him. If they pull Dak now that he's playing well and Romo comes in, he's gonna have so much unnecessary pressure from fans and media to do well because Dak was doing well. Romo is top 10 in all qb stats, so I don't care what anyone says, romo is an elite qb, he just needs a ring to really prove it but look at Dan Marino, never got a ring but still made Hall of Fame. The play calling will be different, Dak takes plays from Linehan and goes through with it, romo calls his own plays and takes suggestions from Linehan but had the freedom to override the call, kind of like Peyton Manning. I'm just scared for him to come back Vs Eagles because they will be head hunting him, I would prefer he came the following week vs Cleveland. So to answer your question, I want romo to play, now that the defense is playing good he will get a better shot at making it all the way.