View Single Post
Old 10-21-2016, 07:09 PM   #3634
Ren The Conqueror
Gaming Avenger

Ren The Conqueror's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan2010
im eying a combination of all the all pro sets he has but choosing the sliders that would make it toughest on myself.. im not claiming to be a madden legend by no means but im just worried the all pro wont be difficult on me, whereas his old (1 weeks ago) red all madden set plays really good for my liking.. with that said i notice flazko really focuses on his all pro sets
I have a set for you to try It's a blend of Flazko's all-pro sets, mainly Sauce, Hybrid and some elements of the pink. Keep in mind that his blue set was more or less a base for everything. The idea behind this set is to give you the All-madden challenge, using the all-pro model. You'll notice that this is weighted heavily in favor of the CPU. Like all of us sim-style players, I want realism, but it needs to be challenging too. This is the NFL. Every game you play should keep you on your toes regardless of your oppponent.

All-Pro
Slow game speed
Player Parity/threshold: 90
Fatigue: 65
Injuries: 30-35
15 minute quarters/ 16 second playclock

USER/ CPU
QB accuracy: 7/47
Pass block: 15/35
WR catching: 48/48

Run block: 15/90
Fumbles: 55/55

*Pass reaction: 9/18
INTs: 40/40
Coverage: 89/99

Tackling: 55/55

FGP: 50/50
FGA: 30:30
**PP: 40/40
PA: 90/90
KP: 60/60

*I've noticed that pass reaction also has an impact on the running game. While this particular slider is predominately "pass reaction", it's 25% "ball reaction". The DB's and LB's seem to react slower to this the lower the number is. It's not significant but it does have a slight impact.

**I might try moving punt power to 75/75 to see if that helps the CPU wind punt glitch. Otherwise I have a house rule for the time being; if the CPU punts into the wind, I don't bother fielding it - I let the CPU down it. It sucks, but that's EA for you. They don't seem to care too much about their mistakes.

Give this set a shot. Credit to Flazko.

Last edited by Ren The Conqueror; 10-21-2016 at 07:11 PM.