View Single Post
Old 10-21-2016, 07:27 PM   #3635
giants76
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider_Ren82
I have a set for you to try It's a blend of Flazko's all-pro sets, mainly Sauce, Hybrid and some elements of the pink. Keep in mind that his blue set was more or less a base for everything. The idea behind this set is to give you the All-madden challenge, using the all-pro model. You'll notice that this is weighted heavily in favor of the CPU. Like all of us sim-style players, I want realism, but it needs to be challenging too. This is the NFL. Every game you play should keep you on your toes regardless of your oppponent.

All-Pro
Slow game speed
Player Parity/threshold: 90
Fatigue: 65
Injuries: 30-35
15 minute quarters/ 16 second playclock

USER/ CPU
QB accuracy: 7/47
Pass block: 15/35
WR catching: 48/48

Run block: 15/90
Fumbles: 55/55

*Pass reaction: 9/18
INTs: 40/40
Coverage: 89/99

Tackling: 55/55

FGP: 50/50
FGA: 30:30
**PP: 40/40
PA: 90/90
KP: 60/60

*I've noticed that pass reaction also has an impact on the running game. While this particular slider is predominately "pass reaction", it's 25% "ball reaction". The DB's and LB's seem to react slower to this the lower the number is. It's not significant but it does have a slight impact.

**I might try moving punt power to 75/75 to see if that helps the CPU wind punt glitch. Otherwise I have a house rule for the time being; if the CPU punts into the wind, I don't bother fielding it - I let the CPU down it. It sucks, but that's EA for you. They don't seem to care too much about their mistakes.

Give this set a shot. Credit to Flazko.
Will give these sliders a shot. Thanks
Advertisements - Register to remove