View Single Post
Old 10-21-2016, 07:49 PM   #233
Lokiness
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Scouting Tool for Madden 17 CFM

They are true scrubs ! Ranging from 64 to 68.
But I realised where my issue is coming from : I changed the Scoutings Requirements

I noticed from chart posted by users that some prospect have a high TVR and appear as Do not draft, which seemed weird to me.

So I changed the Scoutings Requirements tab to make these guys appear as DRAFT, as it modifies TVR a lot, and I wanted the tool to rate fairly the players with a different profile but high skill nonetheless.

The tool is already able to recognize these players and give them a pretty high TVR but I wanted to see their "true" TVR without the penality from not meeting the requirements.

The simplest fix to my issue would probably be :
-to supress all requirements (tried to delete all values but some positions (WR IIRC) still appear as DRAFT with the bonus to TVR)
-to make requirements attainable by everyone
-to make the tool check all requirements (would make it slow as hell I assume but I'm no expert)
-to supress the effect of Draft Status on TVR, probably the simplest and most efficient

That would ruin a part of the tool I know but I really find TVR to be much more valuable than the draft status and draft status affect TVR in a big way.

About the IBK, yeah I noticed they rarely end up with a very high OVR but a few can be in the 71-73 range and can be good picks in the late rounds.
A small bonus is that they will progress slightly faster compared to a guy with same OVR but low IBK as they tend to have lower RBK or PBK and these are the most efficient skills to upgrade (with AWR ofc) for OLine.

Last edited by Lokiness; 10-21-2016 at 07:56 PM. Reason: forgot one way to fix my issue