View Single Post
Old 10-28-2016, 01:47 PM   #347
czechman89
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Scouting Tool for Madden 17 CFM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBklynWay902
BRO!!!! WR Andres Smith 80 OVR 4.33 40 time selected with the last pick of the 5th round! CRAZY!!! What a steal! WOW! He must have had some negative draft stories that made him drop.
Haha, I know right!? Little background, A. Smith was a projected 7th round player, and I have no idea why. I forgot to look at the draft stories, but I don't think a bad story would have dropped him that far. Just one of those late-round gems I guess! This was by far my best draft pick yet; getting an 80 OVR player who is the #6 player overall this draft in the 5th round? The Browns should hire me right now haha. I made sure to draft him two rounds ahead of where he was projected because his skills were good and his combine was amazing; didn't want to regret waiting much longer and possibly have another team take him. He has 96 speed and 96 acceleration with good starting receiver skills...should have been a top-10 projected pick. I'll take it!

OMN, any idea why he would be projected so late? I've gotten steals before, but never the #6 overall player projected to be a 7th rounder...