Old 10-30-2016, 10:35 AM   #2068
gman2774
MVP

gman2774's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: JoshC1977's M17 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
I just tested a couple of games but with all five special teams sliders at 100 for both CPU and User in the Main Menu (all default in CFM). Definitely an impact (and no fsu...not a placebo....ST sliders had an impact on M16 and NCAA 14 as well..and likely others, but those are the only two games I tested and verified).

Saw some good and bad; I don't think jacking all 5 to 100 is viable with this set. Going to continue testing this some more....I most intrigued by the FGA slider as I believe that one has a definite impact on QB play.

And to answer the inevitable questions....the Main Menu ST sliders have no impact on the actual kicking game within CFM.
I can't help but laugh at this point. How in the world can the kicking sliders have a major impact on gameplay completely unrelated to kicking? Lol. Not doubting the finding at all but simply amazed how screwed up this game is relative to all of the intricacies within all the game options. . Chasing realistic game play is virtually impossible with all the slider, MM vs CFM settings, injuries, autonsubs, on and on and on. What a coded mess. I suspect that if on a cloudy Tuesday, after eating yogurt for breakfast, going for a run, wearing my favorite jeans, and dealing with a slight cold might just lead to perfect gameplay! . Thanks for all the testing and work you all put in to searching for the holy grail. I'd be lost without all your findings and guidance.