View Single Post
Old 11-03-2016, 03:25 PM   #4079
Ren The Conqueror
Gaming Avenger

Ren The Conqueror's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jm22mast
Hey Flazko,

How does this set play in comparison to the red set on the first page? Do you use both with tuners or without ?
I'm essentially using this set. My version isn't all that different.

13 min/ 17 sec OR 15 min/16 sec --> I haven't decided which quarter length I prefer yet. I like the flow better with 13 mins, but I like the feel of getting a normal amount of plays off with 15 min quarters

Fatigue, 65, injuries 40-50 (I will turn them down to 25 or 30 while I sim my preseason)

I'm using SLOW game speed, as opposed to Normal

I'm using speed parity at 80-90. I'm going to start off with 80, though I may increase it to 90 after several games. I haven't decided yet. It's not that big of a difference. I see slightly more separation with the speed guys at 80, but not a large disparity.

I have CPU run blocking at 70 (this is subject to change). I'll keep you posted.

Everything else is essentially what he has. I am using the tuner. I think I have fumbles at 56.

The game plays nice and you get that all-madden challenge. BUT, you do sacrifice on some of the visuals and you will see a RoboQB for the CPU at times. I'm ok with this to use all-madden.