View Single Post
Old 11-06-2016, 08:13 PM   #4212
Flazko
All Star

Flazko's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider_Ren82
Yeah I agree, and you're right. That's the whole point with the default setup. I might be jumping the gun. Latavius Murray has over 330 yards on 32 carries in two games, Washington is also averaging 10 yards a carry, and Olawale is averaging 6 yards per clip. Granted, I've had some big runs, but to say that I'm dominating the league in rushing through the first two weeks is an understatement. We'll see, maybe I'll leave it. For some reason, I have tremendous success running the ball on all-pro. It's not that big of a deal, but since the user is more intellegent with the ground game than the CPU, combined with the success that I've had, it may make sense for me to lower user run blocking. If I do, that's all I'm changing. I'm loving the set for what it is.
Whatever helps you best enjoy the game, that's just personally what pleases me. I like to whip some a** with my boys, it's fun losing to but I only wanna lose if it's fair. I don't wanna give myself a disadvantage because it's not fun to me. I'm a casual player, not a try hard. I like to relax and play a game, simulation style. I'm only a try hard when it comes to User vs User head to head match ups.

I like the ratings to play out.