View Single Post
Old 11-07-2016, 12:55 PM   #21
Offballer4life
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: Finally figured out why I was struggling in MTO

You are correct sir...about the update. Ive played 4 games, and defensively RUINED my opponents. Been going through Ruby league trying for 10-0. Got to Amethyst a while back, but got demoted due to poor play on my end and a poor wifi connection at my GFs house. Probably on my 3rd or 4th time thru Ruby. Pretty confident I can handle it, now that moron cheese seems to be less effective. Ive finally put together a squad that I love. Honestly, tried to focus on getting a ruby PG with Floor General, but gave up. None impressed me for the MT. I have decent luck defending with the 3 guys I listed below, and if someone wants to MRR or Tony Turbo me to death, enjoy getting called for the charge.

Penny/Curry/Harper
Hudson/Cooper
Antoine Walker(kills @3)/Sapph Grant/Horry
Larry/Ruby Rodman
Ruby AD/Willis/Gold Deandre

Tons of defense. And offensively, everyone has a role. I picked up AD that had Pick Pocket on him, and rolled my eyes. After a few games, I get it. If you arent quick in the paint, my ball. Thanks. LOL. Willis is an absolute monster for me. Points, blocks, and boards. Paired with Rodman.... Penny drives, and either scores or kicks out to Cooper for a 3 or Hill for a mid or dunk. The 2 rubies under the hoop clean up any mess.

AD and LJ also make for a nice duo. Even moreso if you run 5-out.

PS....BADGES MAKE A WORLD OF DIFFERENCE WHEN APPLIED PROPERLY. Dont waste MT on players that have moronic added badges, unless its a major steal.

I typically dont Extend Pressure, but have had decent luck when I do. It seems to drain PG stamina a bit quicker than I care for.
Advertisements - Register to remove