View Single Post
Old 11-07-2016, 02:40 PM   #23
Foldzy
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: Finally figured out why I was struggling in MTO

Quote:
Originally Posted by justlaze
I've really had some bad experiences in MTO today. Been already talking of getting paired with way lower leagues and different difficulty settings a week back, but today was kinda different. I just got matched with the most toxic players striving to exploit the gameplay at the fullest. The kind of players harassing with full court press, double teams and running 5 out with only athletic players. I usually stop that kind of bs, but this was just not my day.
I literally lost interest in playing the actual game. It's more fun building up and sniping than wasting time with these trash players...even if you win, it was all in all a negative experience. It's sad that facing a SIM opponent happens like 1 out of 10 games.

So what is the key to victory? Keep calm stick to the plan, try playing slow and use plays even if the opponent sits in your face all the time? Make a cheese team aswell to even out odds? I'm really sick and tired of most of the community now. Don't get me started with the black/white courts and stuff.
I try to play sim for the most part, it gets out of hand at times. I've had a big problem with guys running Relentless finshers at every postion and just barrelling through contact I think it's pretty cheese. Mostly I have fun, I have no cheesy strategy, just solid knowledge of the game and a good selection of personnel. I don't let other people ruin the game for me, every game is different. If someone is really cheesin hard I'll just quit. As much as it feels good to have a great record, it really doesn't make much of a difference