View Single Post
Old 11-10-2016, 09:10 PM   #4319
FancyPantsHess
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MvPeterson2828
I tried the 'Play like Flazko" set on AM 2/2 QB acc. It played actually pretty nicely. I lost 13-27 with the browns against the eagles. Everything was solid. Wentz did complete 79.1% of his passing but he only threw the ball 24 times, rest the game it was running all over my defense. The QB % might be high for some and might be discouraging, but it didn't feel cheap completely. Honestly I think if you have to give up unrealistic complete %'s for good, challenging gameplay and everything else seems solid, it is worth it. It was only one game so I'll keep plugging along with them and see how it goes.[emoji4] At this point if I could get games similar like that and not cheesy, I'll take it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah you really have to get good pressure and have a decent secondary to keep them under 65%. So it'll be tough with the Browns lol. But bad qbs still play bad and it's the same or better compared to jacking up the human pass coverage. I'm fairly happy with the 2/2, 50/50 all madden set. I still see a few things that I would like to tweak but I don't want to throw everything out of whack and go down that hole again