Old 11-11-2016, 11:41 PM   #569
aldogabd
Rookie

aldogabd's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Scouting Tool for Madden 17 CFM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Man Nathy
Ok your last draft class (the one you did with v3.0 of the sheet) has officially scared the sh*t out of me. That is the craziest class I've ever seen: beastly players all over the place whose top skills were C+ and all sorts of stuff like that. I'm worried now that EA have put out a tuning update that basically invalidates a lot of my tool by making the draft far, far more random than before.

A couple of questions for you:

1. Are you certain you put in the OVRs and scouted skill values correctly?
2. Was that an online CFM or offline (online/cloud tend to get the tuning updates first)?
Now i am questioning myself, Im not home right now but ill go back and look, as i have that one saved still i think...i am fairly sure its accurate as far as data entry goes.

it is an offline CFM btw, but with whatever the usual most recent stuff is, to my knowledge.

one thing that i noticed, afterwards is my coach disappeared/retired and they gave me a new guy with a 3/4 scheme instead of the previous 4/3...but that would only affect LBs and DEs at worst?

there is definitely a higher "variance" lately that ive noticed, i just drafted another class this morning and noticed a few crazy ones, like a FS in the late 7th that had a C+ pursuit as their only unlocked rating, but was a 73 and superstar development.

totally making this up on the fly, but I wonder if they haven't put in a sort of "field leveler" aspect, because that was a guy drafted by a team that was awful, and had a huge whole in the secondary. Maybe I am overthinking it tho haha