View Single Post
Old 11-16-2016, 03:18 PM   #2207
jgarrett
Pro

OVR: 7
Re: JoshC1977's M17 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
It was said already, but the big key is just a lack of effort. This is anthropromorphizing a bit, but with Injuries at 10, it's like players are 'scared' and avoid injuries by avoiding contact. Line interactions are muted, coverage is loose, RBs don't run with authority, etc.

Now, setting it to 75 seems to rectify those issues, but I have had concerns about it being so high that it could be causing things to go a bit wonky from a fatigue perspective. As shown below, I've been exploring setting this to 50 as well...it's been more balanced overall.

I've been going with this setup as well (except I am setting it to All Madden in MM and All Pro in CFM) and it really does play a nice game. I've been having games where lower-rated CPU QBs (like Mariota) have missed a half dozen throws(like, where they miss the receiver in the middle of the field...not as much as I would like as I haven't seen as many from high-rated QBs, but it's a tad better). I still want time on this to make sure that I really want to go down this pathway.

I know people are going to ask questions about this, so I am posting a copy of the entire setup below. It is ridiculously simple, but effective.

People are going to ask why I am setting the MM to All Madden (with CFM on AP). The short answer is that it has worked. I don't know conclusively that it does anything, but this is what I have been rolling worked and I have been pleased with the outcomes so far.

One thing: For my play style, I "user" a d-lineman at the start of a play; and it can sometimes be tough to generate a rush when you are out-manned (which is how it should be). I do not know how effective this setup might be for those who "user" other positions on defense. It might be fine, I just don't know.
So you no longer change the FGA and FGP in the main menu? And you also leave offensive PI on now?