View Single Post
Old 11-20-2016, 04:39 PM   #4476
Flazko
All Star

Flazko's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

My opinion on game speed is that you have to realize, Slow plays great for animations and overall feel but it also slows down the overall speed, we are smarter than the CPU so it's easier for us to react and change field quicker, make faster reactions. We're at more of an advantage, I like to call it a "God View" because we have more control of what's going on and more time to react and notice what's happening. When you use normal speed it's more balanced, the cpu reacts a little quicker and can match us for reaction time. Things happen a little quicker. When you use fast speed it feels as if the cpu has a little more advantage because they're reacting way quicker than the human eye unless you're totally focused but it'll have you at the edge of your seat. I'm not one who's complained about competition. I care more about how fluid the game feels. I care more about realistic animations and player movement. Stats also matter to me but I feel if you can get the movement correct and have a realistic play style (not playing cheap : making a million hot routes, moving players to fill in gaps, using money plays over and over and other cheap things), the game will feel better and be more satisfying. You also need to take notice what team you're using and who you're playing, you can't expect every game to be competitive, not every game is competitive in real life. You have the cream of the crop and bottom feeder teams. You can't also expect Realism when you jack up the cpu sliders to make a bad running team a good running team, etc..

Well that's my opinion and I've been having a good time playing this year. Hope everyone finds what they're looking for but we're already mid point of the NFL season. An other half year and we'll have Madden 18, it's time to settle down and enjoy the game, accept some bs here and there, it's madden, the game is no where near perfect regardless the sliders you use. Learn to pick your battles with sliders and settings, you're going to find something that'll give you competitive games but also give you some warping or vice versa. Learn to ignore some things and accept it. You give a little and take a little. You may get something that pleases you as well as something that annoys you, that's madden Lol

Last edited by Flazko; 11-20-2016 at 04:41 PM.