View Single Post
Old 11-21-2016, 04:43 PM   #22
Graphik
Pr*s*n*r#70460649

Graphik's Arena

OVR: 22
Re: I'm finally in NBA 2K heaven right now!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dregos
Sliders adjustments aren't really going to fix the AI defensive rotations or obvious pace problems.

The CPU is still always going to take more shots than you and while your stats may even out to look almost realistic...the game is still playing like a ****-show...

And no...a patch won't fix the pace issues because this is a problem that 2K can't seem to fix. "We'll fix it next year" they'll assure you...bull.

Fixed this issue too with the cpu outshooting me every game. I lowered all of their tendencies(mostly the shooting tendencies) down to 40 and now they use more of the shot clock up.

One reason why the cpu shoots more shots are due to two things:

1. User error-Since its virtually impossible to play a perfect defensive game like the cpu, there will be times in the game where your user input left a player wide open. The cpu is a beast at taking advantage of your mistakes so every so often, they will pull up a jumper early in the shot clock because you left them open. So in theory, if this happens multiple times a game, the cpu will always take more shots than the user.

2. Most 2k ballers such as myself like to try to let plays develop which takes a bit more time.(more like forever) So in the end most of us will have higher times of possession but take fewer shots.

Believe me, I went through great measures to get my numbers to match the rest of the NBA. I finally feel that I'm there. My shot numbers, percentages and turnover numbers look great. Only thing I'm still working on is foul sliders. I still shoot to many compared to the cpu. I'm real close to getting that right as well.