View Single Post
Old 11-23-2016, 12:24 AM   #4618
Flazko
All Star

Flazko's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilElf
Attachment 128232

Tommy terrific not so terrific this time around. And my defense stepped up and got me seven sacks! And 4 interceptions. Probably should've been a blowout but their defense played well also. And some interceptions that truly weren't my fault. They were a result of the sliders and the errant throws they force the quarterback to make. Example... had a wide-open receiver but because the pressure was in my face he missed the wide out and threw it right to the linebacker. Zeke fumbled late in the game. Which is fine with me because I hardly saw fumbles before either.

My favorite part about the sliders though is that they use 50 speed parity which allows for some bigger plays to get broken. Also I love the fact that the defensive backs don't always make tackles. I tried to hit stick Gronk… That was a big mistake

It bothers me that Brady threw four interceptions. The other strange but cool part is.… The patriots kept trying to run the ball early and eventually gave up once they were down 14-0. Basically what I'm saying is I think the CPU logic is improved with these sliders it somehow. But that's just another one of my theories
I haven't got an Interception yet, I'm jealous.