View Single Post
Old 12-01-2016, 10:16 AM   #11
SpritePuck
Rookie

SpritePuck's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NHL 17 - What Are You Playing More: Offline or Online Modes?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orrad
I play completely offline.

I am currently playing through 3 BAP's.

1: Center Playmaker in the WHL.
2: Right Wing Two Way Forward in the OHL.
3: Left Wing Sniper in the QMJHL.

Trying to see who gets drafted the highest.
I only play offline also. Am new to BAP.

Can you help me with something? I understand in training how to select what I focus on. What I dont really get is how to get faster, Acceleration, Speed, Agility and balance. I do the trainings but it isnt really going up. I am 16 and in first season of CHL WHL. My question is does it increase as I get older? I am fast enough to play in CHL and my other abilities seem go up fast but 75 speed and acceleration is too slow for NHL. Granted I have two seasons left in CHL but it seems like if it stays increasing at this rate I will be at 80 if lucky more likely still in the 70's and playing against guys in the 90 speed area. As a central forward not sure if it will work. Any help or explination is appreciated.
i want to play BAP but will go back to Franchise if it is just how it works that a BAP is slow. Not sure I want to put the time in if there is no way to get my speed, acceleration ect.. into at least the mid 80's. My shooting is almost there and my build is playmaker. Only things not really going up are Skating skills and Strength but I dont check well so the strength thing I get.
Advertisements - Register to remove