View Single Post
Old 12-01-2016, 12:29 PM   #1
Foldzy
MVP

OVR: 0
Badging over Unwanted badges

I wanted to make a specific thread for this as it is my #1 biggest frustration with the game right now.

This is the first year I've really gone hard on MyTeam (I've mostly been a PNO player in the past) and admittedly there's been a big learning curve even for someone that was fairly familiar with the game.

Let me start off by saying I like the concept of badges, you can give your players a personal touch and I really like the idea behind it. The frustrating part is once you put a badge on, it's there forever! You might think "Hey you should be more careful with your choices", but it's not that simple.

Sure I've made some plain old dumb mistakes like not realizing I could call a pick from a player that wasn't a 4/5 (Poor Mashburn really could have used P&roller P&popper) or forgetting difficult shots on Magic, or putting extra badges on random guys just cause they were laying around, but sometimes when a players roll changes on your team you want different badges for them.

The simplest examples I can think of that I've made recently was moving Bosh from the 4 to the 5 and David Thompson from the 2 to the 1. With Bosh at the 5 I wish he had Rim Protector and Drop Stepper but at the 4 they didn't seem important, same thing with Thompson and Dimer/Lob City Passer

This would still be a big decision to make as badges are not cheap and it would also help generate revenue as unwanted badges would simply be going to waste and more badges will be in demand. I think it's a win win for company and customer and I'd really like to try and draw some attention to it!
Advertisements - Register to remove