Old 12-01-2016, 10:00 PM   #2322
JoshC1977
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: JoshC1977's M17 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xpider
1st game vs raiders, almost the same result as last game which was a blowout win. Carr would do jack sh*t, so I had about enough and quit the game.

2nd try, they came out firing and throwing deep regardless of man or zone. 1st drive ended in a TD. Mid way through the the 3rd I was only up 17-13. I thought "Great, we're getting some where." Soon after, Carr became a ****** again. He just stood in the pocket and ignored open WRs. I started getting sacks, and he got worse and worse...

I don't know if this is a sliders thing. It's just random... really bad AI. I feel like the games are often scripted before it even starts.
A couple of things (sorry, have to do this to be sure ):
  • Did you delete your profile and tuner after installing the patch?
  • Did you double-check EVERY setting in both the MM and CFM (easy to mess it up....I've done it a gazillion times)?
If that checks out, I would be curious if you would be willing to start a new CFM (just for testing) with the preseason rosters just to see if you see the same trends. It could be confidence in your existing franchise, your play style, or any number of factors....but little details could be key, so if they go to crap again, watch what they are doing/not doing.

I'll be diving in tonight...keep comments coming.