View Single Post
Old 12-11-2016, 10:29 AM   #826
Von Dozier
MVP

OVR: 13
Re: M17 Custom CPU PBs & Default All-Pro(DSkins81)

With all the Fast talk, I've actually upped it and gone to Very Fast. I never went anywhere above Normal in previous games, but this year the speeds seem re-tuned, and the faster speeds feel great. I'm liking Very Fast as it actually can make scrambling throw-on-run QBs a threat. Mariota had some incredible passes on the run against me in a game that I feel I'd never see on slower speeds, due to the throwing animation usually taking too long and getting sacked while in the process of throwing it. With faster speeds, the ball actually gets out. Also just generally saw some throws straight into the dirt, actual poor passes (which i assume are a part of the gameplay being sped up, more frantic animations make for more unpredictable things)

Pass rush also feels good, as a player I get paranoid if my first read is covered, because you don't get too much time to make a second, as the D is on you quick. Normal or slower speeds now in this game feel like you have an eternity.

Overall I have become a believer in the fast speeds, and I think I'm preferring Very Fast.