View Single Post
Old 12-12-2016, 04:08 PM   #5637
Flazko
All Star

Flazko's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider_Ren82
In theory, should all-pro, with 50 parity, Normal game speed and all sliders at 50 provide the most true to form ratings based play?

I'm afraid to go back to all-pro bc I dig your true sim set, and other variations of your other all-madden sets.
I'm thinking yes. I'm in the same boat as you. I'm honestly thinking of trying everything at default except catching, tackling, interceptions and special teams. I'm not sure yet. The only thing is, I like slow because it's so organic, it's smooth, but the reactions are also a little too slow by cpu RBs and qbs at times but I like fast because the feel of the game is real nfl speed but the animations and interactions seem a little non existent. Maybe settling in the middle at normal is the best but I do know I like to see over throws / under throws, dropped catches and poor tackling at times. That's what I really like to focus on for my personal use. Talking ain't perfect in the NFL, even the best WRs make drops, and even the best qbs aren't 100% accurate.