View Single Post
Old 12-15-2016, 01:53 PM   #864
Shak84
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: M17 Custom CPU PBs & Default All-Pro(DSkins81)

Hey, first post!

Been kind of prowling this forum for a week or so now and this thread combined with the OOTB thread in the main forum have convinced me to take the plunge and finally invest in an Xbox One and get Madden 17.

Haven't played since M25 but reading about things like the new kicking game and, most important of all, the ability to edit so much during CFM has really got me excited. Then this thread introducing the idea of focusing on improving the CPU by upgrading its playbook and gameplan... genius. I'm actually upset with myself that I never thought of it myself back in M25!

Anyway, had a couple of questions regarding CFM, primarily relating to the idea of customising the CPU playbook and gameplan to make the CPU play more realistic football. If any of you guys could take a minute to answer it would be much appreciated.

- Do I need to take control of a team in CFM to be able to give them the playbook I want them to use when they play against me? (I'll probably end up controlling all 32 teams eventually and setting their entire playbooks and formation subs etc but for my first season I'd like to just kind of play some football!)

- Are the Generic Offenses ('Run Balanced' - 'West Coast' etc.) notably better from a gameplan POV than the team specific ones that each team has and will use as default?

- Is there a way in CFM to produce realistic stats from simulated games? In previous iterations of Madden I found that teams would run the ball way too much in SIM games and that the same RB would have all of the carries. This led to my QB generally leading the league in passing yards despite some pretty average IRL numbers and on the flip side you'd have loads of RBs pushing close to 2,000 yards on the year despite unspectacular YPC stats. Has this been addressed or do I need to take some steps to rectify it?

Thanks in advance.