Old 12-25-2016, 10:44 AM   #798
Shanester
Rookie

Shanester's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden NFL 17 Bugs/Glitches Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dazza1
Ok, So this keeps happening to me and i'm at the end of my patience...In CFM offline I watch the game and sometimes it sticks or freezes during a match and I have to close the application and open it again. it carries on from the freeze point which is great, but...I loose all the stats for my interceptions, once I had a rookie on a 3 interception game and lost that of course. Some times when I continue with the game I found out that I am now in charge of the opposite team not mine... Quite often the direction of play has changed and also the momentum of the game too. Some times this can happen twice in 1 game and than at the end of the game it will freeze again and the entire game does not count at all and has to be replayed...One average this 'freeze' seems to happened in in about 1 game out of 3. I really love this game, but I'm so angry at this fault, it's really ruining it for me. not sure if i'm going to continue playing or even buy the game again. :-(

Does this happen to anyone else and is there a way around it?
Yep, I have this exact issue as well. I play "slow sim" style. Super frustrating.