Old 01-02-2017, 03:48 PM   #2605
JoshC1977
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: JoshC1977's M17 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by schnaidt1
im so glad u posted this because i been meaning to address this.

when i tested my changes. i went 100 threshold, with 55 injuries at main menu and cfm...and 60 fatigue at main mene and cfm..

i saw where u said to leave injuries at 50 main menu no matter what...so i did that....and suddenly the cpu could not run the ball...at all...and my browns defense is awful...i played 2 games..

i then went back and set it to 55 main menu and boom....cpu run game was back and effective.

now..when simming games...injuries are much to frequent with it at 55...however during actual games played...very few injuries occur if any..

so i recommend turning injures off anytime someone wants to sim..

just my 2 cents from what i have seen

Sent from my VS987 using Operation Sports mobile app
No, I said leave the CFM injuries at 50 (because of simming issues)

The main menu injury slider can be adjusted for effect...in fact, I think it may be a tad too high at 50 for the OP set.

Schnaidt, you're using a radically different slider set, so your 'sweet spot' value is likely different as the game tries to adjust to your adjustment. Just didn't want you to think I was contradicting you or to steer you a different direction. If you've found peace with the game, go for it.

As for me, I like the OP set "as is" from a "it's Madden" standpoint.

...now I am going to begin the endeavor of trying to break the game and get it to play football the way I want it to
Advertisements - Register to remove