View Single Post
Old 01-15-2017, 02:43 PM   #823
NYBorn81
Pro

OVR: 3
Re: Madden NFL 17 Bugs/Glitches Thread

Bug: The game freezes and then crashes during offline CFM while trying to load up a game. This only happens with specific teams, for some reason. I've had it happen to me using both The Texans & The Buccaneers, so far. When using these two teams, this happens %100 of the time. It's pissing me off and is the major reason why I stopped playing this game for so long. Amazing how this issue hasn't been fixed yet. And I don't mean "amazing" in a good way. And I'm on Xbox One.

Game mode experienced in: I just told you, Offline CFM.

Can you reproduce it?: ONE-HUNDRED PERCENT OF THE TIME WHEN USING THE BUCS & THE TEXANS.

Can you take a video of it?: Of the freezing load screen and then the black screen, and then being sent back to the dashboard automatically? No, I don't have those capabilities yet. Call me cheap.

This freaking blows, because I'm a fan of taking sorry teams and turning them into champions, I was really looking forward to starting with Jameis & the Bucs. But when I was met with the same crash, I felt like pulling my hair out. You can add the Lions to that list. That's three teams now.

Last edited by NYBorn81; 01-15-2017 at 03:21 PM.