Old 01-18-2017, 05:25 PM   #2806
schnaidt1
All Star

schnaidt1's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: JoshC1977's M17 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
CFM fatigue this patch is just weird to me. I can't advocate raising it but I can't say it 'sucks because of xyz' either. All I can say is that it will affect gameplay across the board. If you're ok with how the game plays at a certain setting, go for it.

My goal right now is to nail things down with CFM fatigue at default. Then people can choose whatever they are happy with.

Mm fatigue is a whole other beast which I am still studying.
so...ill tell u what i tried and what i am seeing.

i lowered fatigue to 45 in MM to see if cpu was more agressive. i kept it at 60 in CFM.

i also dont have heat seeker or ball hawk on...i have been running with dpi at 75 and facemask at 55 in MM and lower face mask to 50 for cfm (i leave dpi at 75)

i raise roughing the passer to 51 and have tried lowering IBIB to 49.

threshold at 100 as always.

running game is more open that is for sure. not a bad thing in my opinion. before all runs were stopped for both user for 1 or 2 yard carries...now there is a real running threat.

first time i have ever had a roughing the kicker on a punt called. happened twice in first game...1 favoring each team.

i do see 2-3 roughing the passer calls each game but its worth it for better pass rush.

in my opinion everything is absolutely perfect except 2 things. ...the first. better rotation in franchise for both teams running backs.

and the second...cpu qbs seem to hold onto ball too long and either throw it out of bounds (far too often) or take a sack.

i dont know if i need to go for more aggressiveness so they get rid of it or scramble a bit more.

otherwise everything is awesome.

i know im on 100 threshold but any thoughts or feedback you have would be loved. ill try to post some gameplay soon

Sent from my VS987 using Operation Sports mobile app

Games I'm playing: NBA 2k, Madden, MLB the Show, Division 2, Warzone

Please subscribe to my youtube channel for gaming content. https://youtu.be/PXU8cqLnq6w