Old 01-20-2017, 06:12 AM   #1058
Old Man Nathy
Pro

Old Man Nathy's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Scouting Tool for Madden 17 CFM

Quote:
Originally Posted by woodjer
Actually, I've been thinking a lot about this type of thing, too. I wonder if it might be as simple as just allowing the user to set weights on the attributes. Personally, I try to target certain archetypes but, if I find someone with the right skills for what I want, I don't care if they match my scheme.

For example, if I want a Speed WR with great hands, I might find a Possession WR with great speed that works just as well or better. I don't have to worry about the fact that he's not listed as Speed but I could give more weight to hands, speed, and acceleration and less weight to Awareness, Route Running, or some other attributes. Since you're just making assumptions after the first three anyway, it would just apply the same way but with a weighting modifier involved.

Of course, that's all simple to say and I could do it fairly easily on something that I created. As much as I would like to, I haven't dove into enough detail on your work to know how nicely it would play with the other things you've done.

Anyway...just a thought

Yeah I could build this in fairly easily. Would just be another modifier to the TVR.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

v7.1 released 16th October 2018! Check out the thread and download the latest version!