Old 01-21-2017, 09:19 AM   #2818
schnaidt1
All Star

schnaidt1's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: JoshC1977's M17 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
I've been under the weather the last couple of days. Just going to address a couple of general themes I've seen in recent posts:

• I don't play coach mode, I don't play CPUvCPU mode, I don't play 'no switch' or 'player lock'....I cannot provide any input based on personal experience as I cannot stand "watch modes". You play any "watch mode", there isn't much I can do for you (you are playing a different game). I do believe my approach is applicable across all play styles, but little things like turning RB Moves to manual, no clue. You want to try it for 'watch modes', knock yourselves out...but my goal is for a fully interactive experience...something like that does not apply.
  • MM fatigue. From what I can tell, the higher you go, the harder the players "try". As always, 0 is never the lowest value, but glitches to a different state (why 0 QBA or 0 PBK never work as the "lowest").
  • "Locking in" settings in CFM. Placebo quotient is high here....but I believe the key is to get your game to save your profile while you are in CFM. The simplest way to do this is to go into a game (or practice) and exit out...as you return to the CFM menus, you should see your profile being saved.
thanks for answering 2 of my questions...

so if raising MM fatigue higher makes them try harder, lowering must mean they try less hard??

how does that tie into your theory that higher fatigue makes cpu play dumber?

im really just trying to get your full analysis on everything fatigue for both MM and CFM so i can work on running back rotations.

Sent from my VS987 using Operation Sports mobile app

Games I'm playing: NBA 2k, Madden, MLB the Show, Division 2, Warzone

Please subscribe to my youtube channel for gaming content. https://youtu.be/PXU8cqLnq6w