View Single Post
Old 01-22-2017, 01:15 AM   #2823
benton32
Pro

benton32's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: JoshC1977's M17 Sliders

Does Broadcast sim even use sliders.. jw.. if its a version of sim, but u can watch u would think they would program it to follow the quick sim results, like when u quick sim a game, just wondering, ive been trying to hard to come up with a good good setup like sliders and difficulty together,

I have to add.................... ive been doing a niners franchise online, should have done offline so i can make a user easier with everyteam, so i can control any stupid thing the computer does to teams rosters and i can watch any game i want,

anyways, soooo my biggest issue has been getting the same kinda scores almost everygame, 30-28 21-27 28-24 24-20 34-30, etc etc i know those seem ok and real life, but whatever happened to 14-10 games, 13-7 defensive battles, shutouts never happen anymore, and yes in real life they dont much either,

Soooo i finally decided to just quick sim one season just to see how it plays out, see how good my team really is or if simulation is just random,

well so far halfway through the season, iam 7-1,
with these results so far.

Saints 21-17 win
houston 17-31 loss (damn them my qb threw 3 picks)
carolina 38-27 win, at this point im like dang scores are about the same still giving up alot of pts like i did sometimes when playing or watching,
then it really started getting good..

chicago 27-7 win
seattle 31-13 win seattle was 5-0 at this point and averaged 36 pts and gave up only 16 a game, bam got them good..
Jaguars 40-13 win
Arizona 31-13 win
Titans 24-14 win

look at that 5 straight games my defense held teams under 17 pts, While my offense was doing about what they always do, but anytime i watched/coach mode, i would end the season allowing around 25-27 pts per game now im only giving up around 16 pts per game,

is my defense really this good or is it the sim, do they even take into account overalls of players and teams having good bad avg players, I think for the most part it does, I see the better overall guys getting higher stats,

maybe i try to hard for realism when i should stick to trying to stay with what other teams and scores are like on madden and not real nfl,

and here is my overalls for my starting defense, well ok 12 guys since it varies from 3-4 to 4-3 one extra MLB or DT

85-78-83-89 (70 rookie) 87-87-83-83-84-88-91 not bad at all, all around,

my offense has a #2 qb in overall rating right now 95, my oline is solid and i have leveon bell, kinda old now but still beasting, So ya i would figure my team would be doing good,

i mean the last 4 years ive gone 9-7 and 10-6 three times, heck last season i simulated the last like 6 games including playoffs and i lost in the NFC title game, yes overalls and atts do help when i first started doing my franchise i was with the real life current niner team and ouch, this is my year by year record since the start,

8-8
3-13
5-11
6-10
7-8--1
10-6
10-6
10-6
9-7

so ya ive turned things around and that was with always doing the same kinda routine, watching/coach mode here and there i would quick sim games but every season was about the same idea, i feel good about turning the team around through draft and F/A,

Sorry for the long winded post, haa so i guess really my only concern is how much different the defense is from watch/play to quick sim, ive never had my defense do this good all those other years even the recent good ones, I could almost watch mode the entire 2nd half of my current season to see the difference since i quick simmed the first half but im afraid it will mess it all up lol.......I just wanna see for one season how my team does on all sim, then maybe next season ill try a full season of just broadcast sim and compare and maybe try to have the same roster buttttttt
my franchise all pro qb is having his contract end this season and wow they want 6 yrs 161 million and he is right now in his 9th year that seems crazy for someone in their 9th year but he is good.... decisions...

ok anyways im out sorry again lol.... any ideas.. just wondering what the broadcast simulation even uses...or follows the difficulty