Old 01-26-2017, 04:09 PM   #2865
gman2774
MVP

gman2774's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: JoshC1977's M17 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
I'm picky too, which is always my problem...I mean I spent 3 years on sliders for ncaa....not an option on madden since the series is still alive.

It's really why I have gravitated to the 'less is more' approach on madden. Try to get a stable base that won't require tweaking for every patch.

I know we got a small patch today. I'm going to install it, delete my profile and plug in what I am working on. If it still looks good, I'm rolling with it and will post it. When the patch in Feb comes out, I will do the same.
Looking forward to your new findings. Are you looking to make adjustments on how db's defend? Reading the last few pages of this thread have me excited in seeing db's make more of an effort to disrupt and deflect passes or generally be more aggressive. I know I've touted your settings with default CFM autosubs in the past. You've tried that and didn't like it as db's would initially jog in coverage. I agree but what I do like is they're much more aggressive in making an effort to be disruptive when the ball is in the air. Could be that they're compensating for the initial jog!! I've always found the db's to be less aggressive with CFM auto subs at 60/80 once the ball is passed but more aggressive in coverage pre-pass vs default CFM auto subs. Similar theory as to leaving mm injury at 10. Idk just an observation. . Thanks for all the work you do on these. I enjoy the game more bc of it!
Advertisements - Register to remove