Old 01-27-2017, 02:07 AM   #2873
JoshC1977
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: JoshC1977's M17 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by schnaidt1
no testing of intentional grounding or defensive holding?? really would like your thoughts

Sent from my VS987 using Operation Sports mobile app
No, I haven't. I've been working on this new setup for a bit now. The reality is that I am extremely happy with this set (and from what I've seen so far, the patch hasn't changed that opinion).

Now....I have tested turning off IG in the past...and I totally get the attraction. But, I can never escape one thing....it artificially enhances the offense. Every offensive position gets a boost from what I have seen. It's just overpowering without major adjustments to other sliders. I'm trying to get away from "beating the sliders" and instead want to focus on "beating the opponent"...let the ratings really play out with minimal interference from other settings. I'm not saying it can't work; it's just not the path I want to go down as I am truly favoring the "less is more" approach.

I've not tested the defensive holding at low settings...I understand the theory, but I don't feel the need to tweak the DB play with the new set.