View Single Post
Old 01-27-2017, 10:14 AM   #839
RustedWalleye
Pro

RustedWalleye's Arena

OVR: 15
Re: Madden NFL 17 Bugs/Glitches Thread

Bug: I (49ers) against CPU (Seahawks) late in the game, less than 3 minutes in the 4th quarter. I was down 6 points. Seattle was driving near the endzone. They fumbled the ball near the goal line. My defensive player fell on the ball which should have been a touchback. However it awarded a touchdown to Seattle and gave them points on the scoreboard.

However the box score showed clearly that my defender recovered the ball but showed him scoring the touchdown for Seattle however the points where not nor ever reflected in the box score to Seattle. Should have been a touchback and me with the ball. Replay shows my guy fell on the ball, fumble was clearly out at the 1 yard line. I am not 100% sure if a touchdown would count even if the offense recovered, my gut feeling is yes as I thought fumbled could be advanced in the pros.

Mode: CFM (offline)

Unknown if I can re-create it, I also did not search hard through the thread for a similar occurance.

No picture.

Worst part is the loss cost me the division title and a spot in the playoffs. Started the week top wild card, ended the game out of the playoffs after disappointing back to back losses.