View Single Post
Old 01-28-2017, 11:14 AM   #7049
Flazko
All Star

Flazko's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCYoung86
Flazko,

I'll be trying your sliders out at some point today. I also agree with you, on the All-Madde/All-Pro situation. I find it that, All-Madden is overkill which makes the CPU almost unstoppable pretty much the whole entire game. When I first got Madden NFL 17 for my PS4, the first few weeks or so, all my games were played on All-Madden difficulty. After getting enough feel, on how All-Madden plays out, I've noticed that the CPU has a higher advantage over the USER which makes them pretty much impossible to beat/win a game. You will see annoying, situations happen like the QB throwing non-stop passes all the way down the field leading to a Touchdown right before the 1st half ends. Or that Superman interception, you end up throwing in the Redzone after putting a great drive together making it all the way down the field to tie the game before Halftime. Anyway due to the CPU on All-Madden being programmed as nonstoppable, I stopped playing on All-Madden all together. I'll be 31 next month, and playing Madden back in the early/mid 2000's (GameCube/PS2/XBOX), playing Madden NFL on All-Madden all it was for, it was for bragging rights basically and nothing else. If you played Franchise Mode back in those days, you played on All-Pro if you wanted to play a challenging but fair game too at the same time.

On the other hand, after being frustrated all the time I started playing games on All-Pro again which in my opinion is the best difficulty setting to play it on. Unlike All-Madden, where everything is boosted up for the CPU and drastically dropped for the USER. Everything on All-Pro is divided in half, and everything is is well evened/balanced out equally between both the CPU/User. All my years of playing Madden NFL, I've always enjoyed playing my games on All-Pro difficulty instead, which in my eyes is the more realistic and authentic difficulty to play on. Another thing I really like about All-Pro difficulty is, that the CPU won't blow you out unless you try. It's obviously, if you're just goofing around they'll just keep scoring on you just not as overkill as playing it on All-Madden. Playing games on All-Pro, and winning them all comes down to good decision, who had less penalties, choosing the right plays, taking one play at a time not forcing passes that shouldn't be thrown, etc. As long as you, go out there on the field and do your job just as they do in real life, chances are you'll walk away with the win. Unlike All-Madden, where the CPU in most cases just destroys you making you feel like you just played Madden NFL for the first time...lol! Idk but in all honesty, playing games on All-Pro keeps me on the edge of my seat, and overall is just a better experience playing Madden.

-RC
I agree with you. Thanks for sharing your opinion. There's 3 All-Pro Slider sets to choose from. I use the last set, the True Simulation Set (All-Pro).