View Single Post
Old 02-01-2017, 01:16 PM   #2982
KingV2k3
Senior Circuit

KingV2k3's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: JoshC1977's M17 Sliders

Don't ask me why, but as volatile the engine became after that October patch, is as resilient as it is now...

I thought I was "locked" but after successfully blending that IBITB @ 49 into my settings, I decided to also try MM fatigue @ 1 and "push my luck" with schnaidt1's suggestion of high CFM fatigue (went with 75)...

Short Story:

I already outlined what I saw and liked about IBITB @ 49, so here's my take on those fatigue settings:

MM fatigue @ 1 differentiates Speed Backs from Power Backs and TEs from WR, etc...STR / TRK versus STR / TAK ratings really shine...

Along with that IBITB @ 49...REALLY enhances the "organic" look and feel...

CFM fatigue @ 75 makes for nice rotation and degradation of player stamina...in addition to more realistic subbing, it results in slightly more realistic penalty numbers / injuries / missed assignments...

Adds to the "organic" look and feel as well...

So?

Thanks for finding this stuff and sticking with the process of testing and discovery...

I'm reluctant to mess with things this late in the cycle, so I'm glad you gents kept at it...

It all blended in without unintended consequence, which is shocking, based on what a mess changing ANYTHING made a couple patches ago...