View Single Post
Old 02-06-2017, 08:56 PM   #1
Bard
All Star

Bard's Arena

OVR: 7
Bard's Coaching Career

Backstory: Pre-season has come, and gone, Jim Caldwell of the Detroit Lions has had to step down due to a sudden illness is a very close family member that was not disclosed. The Lions are now left with a big void, and Week 1 of the season is nearing. The Detroit Lions have been reaching out to every contact possible for a potential short-term fix, possibly just for the 2016-2017 season. They are now about to conduct interviews.

Bob Quinn: Okay, nothing too amazing about the people so far today...*sigh*...looks like we have one more, then if he doesn't work out I am not sure what to do, fifteen up, and fifteen down...*sigh*...Sarah, go ahead and let in our final guest.

*Tanner Allen walks in*

Bob Quinn: Tanner Allen? *laughs* Wow, I did not think someone in a different sport, especially baseball would try to transition over to the NFL as a head coach.

Tanner Allen: Oh, sorry, is this not the Detroit Tigers office? *laughs* Bob, you have a big opening, and I think I am the man for the job. I guarantee you we will make the playoffs under me, and if we don't you can fire me on the spot once we don't...but once we do, I want a raise. Also, I am going to fix our scheme. Our quarterback situation is not very good here, and I do enjoy myself some running game, so how about it, Bob, give your old pal a chance.

Bob Quinn: You know what? I think we can settle contract details over lunch tomorrow, one year deal, and I am making you stick to that playoff prediction...both of our necks are on the line here!

- End Backstory -

Hey guys! Bard here, and welcome to my Madden 17 Franchise! Little late to the party, but I feel like I will be rolling with Madden 17 for a long time, as I don't buy NFL games every year, and I want to do this and MLB 17 The Show as my two posting franchises, with WWE being around very rarely.

I hope you all enjoy!

Madden 17 - Updated'ish rosters
Quarters - 7 minutes
Coach Firing - On
Everything Else - Default
Advertisements - Register to remove