View Single Post
Old 02-08-2017, 08:20 PM   #7173
Flazko
All Star

Flazko's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider_Ren82
I'm on the fence about that. If I do year 1, I'm may do a "pre-draft" trade with Dallas to move up to no. 4 in the draft from no. 13. Obviously I'll get Zeke, and then give Dallas Karl Joseph, Jihad Ward, Deandre Washington (our 2016 first, second and fifth round picks. I'll do that prior to starting the CFM. Then once I'm in, I'll send you guys my 2017 first for your 2018 seventh. Essentially I'm altering last year's draft by providing adequate compensation to make the move from 13 to 4. Dallas would be getting a first, second, fifth and another first for me to move up.

Option 2. I do year 1 with the Raiders roster as is, only minor changes. Essentially I'll take over as head coach with no control over the roster until year 2, assuming I meet or exceed my year 1 goals.

Option 3, I'm gonna sim year 1, and then take over fresh in year 2, with complete roster control from the get go. I'll also relocate the franchise.
I did option 3 minus the relocation part of course lol

I got some nice WRs, finally got rid of Doug Free, a new TE and Revamped my corners.