Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) - Page 897 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 02-08-2017, 06:57 PM   #7169
Pro
 
OVR: 1
Join Date: Apr 2012
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

29-23 was the final


Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
PensFan813 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2017, 08:10 PM   #7170
Gridiron Simulation
 
Raider_Ren's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Wolcott
Posts: 2,076
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

I'm starting my brand new Raiders CFM tomorrow with my finalized All-Pro set.
Raider_Ren is online now  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2017, 08:11 PM   #7171
All Star
 
Flazko's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Albuquerque NM
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider_Ren82
I'm starting my brand new Raiders CFM tomorrow with my finalized All-Pro set.
Year 1 or you gonna sim to year 2?
__________________
We Dem Boyz
Flazko is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2017, 08:18 PM   #7172
Gridiron Simulation
 
Raider_Ren's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Wolcott
Posts: 2,076
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
Year 1 or you gonna sim to year 2?
I'm on the fence about that. If I do year 1, I'm may do a "pre-draft" trade with Dallas to move up to no. 4 in the draft from no. 13. Obviously I'll get Zeke, and then give Dallas Karl Joseph, Jihad Ward, Deandre Washington (our 2016 first, second and fifth round picks. I'll do that prior to starting the CFM. Then once I'm in, I'll send you guys my 2017 first for your 2018 seventh. Essentially I'm altering last year's draft by providing adequate compensation to make the move from 13 to 4. Dallas would be getting a first, second, fifth and another first for me to move up.

Option 2. I do year 1 with the Raiders roster as is, only minor changes. Essentially I'll take over as head coach with no control over the roster until year 2, assuming I meet or exceed my year 1 goals.

Option 3, I'm gonna sim year 1, and then take over fresh in year 2, with complete roster control from the get go. I'll also relocate the franchise.
Raider_Ren is online now  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2017, 08:20 PM   #7173
All Star
 
Flazko's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Albuquerque NM
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider_Ren82
I'm on the fence about that. If I do year 1, I'm may do a "pre-draft" trade with Dallas to move up to no. 4 in the draft from no. 13. Obviously I'll get Zeke, and then give Dallas Karl Joseph, Jihad Ward, Deandre Washington (our 2016 first, second and fifth round picks. I'll do that prior to starting the CFM. Then once I'm in, I'll send you guys my 2017 first for your 2018 seventh. Essentially I'm altering last year's draft by providing adequate compensation to make the move from 13 to 4. Dallas would be getting a first, second, fifth and another first for me to move up.

Option 2. I do year 1 with the Raiders roster as is, only minor changes. Essentially I'll take over as head coach with no control over the roster until year 2, assuming I meet or exceed my year 1 goals.

Option 3, I'm gonna sim year 1, and then take over fresh in year 2, with complete roster control from the get go. I'll also relocate the franchise.
I did option 3 minus the relocation part of course lol

I got some nice WRs, finally got rid of Doug Free, a new TE and Revamped my corners.
__________________
We Dem Boyz
Flazko is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2017, 09:41 PM   #7174
Pro
 
OVR: 1
Join Date: Apr 2012
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Raider come back to all madden brother u won't be disappointed


Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
PensFan813 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2017, 03:30 AM   #7175
Pro
 
benton32's Arena
 
OVR: 11
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: McMinnville, Oregon
Blog Entries: 6
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

I may try your what does Flazko use slider set,

but im alil thrown off when it says RB only around 25-30 but yet on all madden, wouldnt that make it ver hard to run the ball if using coach mode, not control the players, Man someone could go crazy trying to find a good difficulty setting and slider set, haha, ive been using Pro level, and its coming across almost to easy even on coach mode, every now and then i will watch a play,

Im in the Superbowl Iam 11 seasons into my franchise this is my 2nd SB appearance i lost the last one in 2021, iam now on season 2026,

But i just beat a good Saints team on pro coach mode, 41-20, they scored 14 in the 4th to make it closer then it was, it was over at half, Starters didnt play 4th quarter, it was 38-6 at half, I scored 28 in the 2nd Qtr, it was insane, I mean i have a good team dont get me wrong but wow,

In the Divisional game i won 34-14 so im like come on i want it to be alil harder, So maybe ill just finish out the season on PRO, and then try your set next season, I like winning but not this easily, and QB Acc is driving me batty, no matter what QB i seem to have playing or against its been over 68 % every game the past like 5 games, one game both Qbs were close to 80% Anyways sorry for the blabbing lol...............
__________________
Youtube channel
https://www.youtube.com/user/benton323232
benton32 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2017, 11:05 AM   #7176
All Star
 
Flazko's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Albuquerque NM
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by benton32
I may try your what does Flazko use slider set,

but im alil thrown off when it says RB only around 25-30 but yet on all madden, wouldnt that make it ver hard to run the ball if using coach mode, not control the players, Man someone could go crazy trying to find a good difficulty setting and slider set, haha, ive been using Pro level, and its coming across almost to easy even on coach mode, every now and then i will watch a play,

Im in the Superbowl Iam 11 seasons into my franchise this is my 2nd SB appearance i lost the last one in 2021, iam now on season 2026,

But i just beat a good Saints team on pro coach mode, 41-20, they scored 14 in the 4th to make it closer then it was, it was over at half, Starters didnt play 4th quarter, it was 38-6 at half, I scored 28 in the 2nd Qtr, it was insane, I mean i have a good team dont get me wrong but wow,

In the Divisional game i won 34-14 so im like come on i want it to be alil harder, So maybe ill just finish out the season on PRO, and then try your set next season, I like winning but not this easily, and QB Acc is driving me batty, no matter what QB i seem to have playing or against its been over 68 % every game the past like 5 games, one game both Qbs were close to 80% Anyways sorry for the blabbing lol...............
My sliders aren't ment for coach mode. "What does Flazko use?" is only there to share what settings and sliders I use for my personal games. I want more of a challenge so that is why I have some sliders lowered on All-Madden. You can use whatever you like or adjust whatever sliders you like.


If you want a nice challenge try them or you can try one of my other sets.
__________________
We Dem Boyz

Last edited by Flazko; 02-09-2017 at 11:10 AM.
Flazko is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:38 AM.

Top -