View Single Post
Old 02-15-2017, 08:13 PM   #7405
benton32
Pro

benton32's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Ok jury is still out alil. yes ive seen a few mis throws in a couple games, but i did all default 40 acc,

just played my game against the saints this is all coach mode, and i knew i was facing a tough QB and solid team, their QB is a 3 time mvp, but the acc in the game today wasnt what i liked, but maybe they all just had a good day, hmmm,

I wont 25-13 weird holding that Saints team to 13, actually i was holding them all game to 6 pts, 2 field goals, then of course they came alive under 2 mins, drove down field and scored, I will say their QB did do alot of quick dink and dunk passes, which helps for his acc since he is like mid to high 90s on short acc, but here are some stats.

Passing (49ers are me)
Saints 29/34 304 yards, 1 td and 2 ints, yes we did pick him off twice, Coming into the game he had only 2 picks all year, one i returned for 6, actually have it on youtube, Cause i noticed the WR he was throwing to, After the pick he made a weak dive attempt and had he stayed up would have caught my LB anways,

49ers- combined Qbs cause my starter left for 2 quarters for get this...... leg cramps.. I was like huh ive never seen that before lol. but both qbs went 20/24 again both are solid Qbs, starter went 7/8 and backup 13/16 hmmmmmmmm, for 187 yards total,

My rushing was solid, starter went 22 for 104 4.7 avg, backup 4 carries 7 yards, Qb 4 for 12 he ran some options, Saints RB struggled alil 64 yards on 20 carries not bad tho, They sacked us 3 times, We didnt get one sack, which was surprising but their QB did get rid of it quicker alot of times, There was one hit that would have been a sack but it was one of those were the ball comes out and its incomplete so technically the Saints QB didnt throw a actual IC pass on that play, Anyways to sum it up all QBs were over 80% at default 50, Pass ACC 40, hmmm but again they are no slack qbs, There was a unsportsman like flag to on them when they hit my WR outta bounds i was like wow huh cool thats a first

Here is that pick 6, not sure how to get it up as the actual video clip preview and not the blue link, i cant remember haha,

like that guy posting the one of bradys pick..
www.youtube.com/watch?v=8KHBAIT004c
Advertisements - Register to remove