View Single Post
Old 02-17-2017, 03:39 PM   #7534
matty_ice_jones
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

First game with new patch I had QB accuracy for CPU at 1. Aaron Rodgers had 40% completion! Lol. So I upped it to 18 for me and CPU.

NFC title game between falcons and cowboys. I was up 17-6 before the cowboys led a comeback to take the lead 22-17 in the 4th. They then went down the field chewing clock till 1:40 left when I held them to a FG to keep it an 8 point game. I got a PI called my way because the Dallas CB couldn't handle Julio. Found a mismatch with a LB covering gabriel and then converted the 2 point to tie it at 25!

Not wanting to give Dallas a chance to set up shop with 11 seconds I figured doing a squib would consume extra time but I guess I shanked it and they got the ball at the 40 and dak completed a 30 yarder to set up the GW FG as time expired

It was a great game overall. Ryan finished with 67% completion and dak had 63%. The run game was solid for me as Freeman was able to average 4 ypc but maybe the CPU was a tad weak as I feel like the cowboys line should be able to beat the falcons front 7 for better than 3.8 ypc. But still Elliot had over 100 on 28 carries.

I saw plenty of errant throws both ways and it felt pretty organic. The only thing I had to complain about was my dline never subbed out except maybe once. That's with 70 fatigue and dline auto subs set to 90-84. On the play call screen I almost never saw a lineman go into the yellow.
Other positions would and on offense I saw healthy RB and wr rotations but was frustrated by the lack of defense subs. Any thoughts?