Old 02-22-2017, 08:06 AM   #1622
SteelD34KC
Banned

SteelD34KC's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Armor & Swords Madden 17 Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helios12787
See I'm torn on the CPU QB accuracy thing. It feels like most of the time (especially early in the games) the CPU struggles to move down field in the pass game. They tend to dink and dunk and throw away a majority of passes.

Then you'll have that one game out of 5 where they are just torching me and it feels good without being too cheesy.

It's how my running game goes. I go 2 or 3 games without putting up more than a 3 YPC average then I'll bust out a 180 yard game to bring it up.

User accuracy I can see moving it down a little. Kessler doesn't throw too many off target throws outside of deep balls and combined with a higher than average user catch slider I tend to be able to move down field fairly easy.
3 games into the season and what your saying is true.

First game Tannehill was just bad, was perfect in the first quarter something like 7 for 8 for 80 yards. Then 2nd, 3rd and 4th QTR I was demolishing his face and he finished at a tiny bit over 50%.

Second game against Garrappolo he was amazing. Threw 37 times for 69% and over 300+ yards.

Third game Big Ben was 1 of 7 at one point, then going into the 4th QTR was like 7 of 17 or something terrible. Finished the 4th QTR at 14 for 25, a little over 150 yards.

Its very up and down with the CPU QB.

For me though, for user, I get an 75% average.